Calls are coming in. Many contest administrators are looking to either move their journalism, PR or creative contest online or change the platform they’re currently using. This the time of year to schedule your demo and see what BetterBNC can do to improve your contest experience in 2015. The platform today is being used by nearly 200 organizations hosting contests of all shapes and sizes. Some of our contests have just a handful of entries while others have hundreds.
Many of our BetterBNC contests are reporting consistent growth in their contests each year – more organizations and more entries. The Michigan Association of Broadcasters just had a record year for its Broadcast Excellence Awards. They had 926 entries submitted by 89 stations across the state. Congrats to contest administrator Mary Worland and her team! Winners of their contest will be announced March 11th.
Those using BetterBNC enjoy its features and modules including:
- Contestant Manager™ – Allows organizations to manage entries and monitor employee contest activity.
- Open Call™ – Allows contest administrators to open the contest to non-members and freelancers.
- Customized Homepages – Organizations can create their own branded contest homepage for no additional charge.
- Revenue Manager – Cart system fully integrated with PayPal.
- Integrated Judging – See real time judging updates and easily generate and export judging reports. (more details here)
- Exceptional Customer Service – The BetterBNC tech support team is responsive and thorough.
Join us in an upcoming demo to see the platform in action and learn more about what it can do for your contest. You can easily schedule a demo for your and your team by contacting BetterBNC – email email@example.com.