Your journalism and media awards have a significant impact in your industry, so it’s critical to select the right company to ensure your success. Only trust the process to an organization with a proven method to accomplish your goals with the security, ethics and efficacy required in today’s best juried competitions.
BetterBNC innovates with exclusive features not available anywhere else. Contestant Manager® gives individual media organizations control to manage their entries from multiple departments and employees, and Open Call® allows you to open your contest to freelance journalists around the world.
BetterBNC exclusively serves journalistic sanctioning organizations in print and broadcast news, advertising, book publishing and creative trades. If you would like to experience a better way of producing your peer-reviewed contest process and give your contestants and judges the best features and benefits, please contact us for an in-depth demonstration of how BetterBNC can transform your contest this season. Simply call (360) 427-6300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
BetterBNC works to continuously improve the user experience for everyone involved in your contest, including:
- A redesigned entry form which is even more user friendly
- PayPal Advanced major software update with the latest version integrated into BetterBNC
- Backend upgrades including the migration to the latest generation cloud servers to ensure stability, reliability and speed.
We’re not stopping there. We’re already hard at work on platform enhancements that will be in place for the upcoming contest season beginning in September.
- Customized homepage featuring new templates and an improved web editor interface to allow more freedom in design and ease of use of the homepage editor.
- Open Call® will see upgraded tools and features and a simplified administrator process.
- New reporting options with many reports having the option to display as tables (and/or download as xls); more reporting choices will also be available.
- Look for numerous changes to buttons, messaging, graphical design and intuitive features.
To learn more about BetterBNC, schedule a complimentary platform demo or for other information, please contact email@example.com.
Whether you’re exhausted from running a time-consuming manual contest or would like to move from a different online platform, switching to BetterBNC is fast and easy. Your first step is scheduling a complimentary demo so you can see the platform and learn how it works for your contest admin, contestants and judges.
BetterBNC has been designed specifically for journalism and creative media awards programs and all of your training and support for the year is built into the base system – there’s never an additional charge for support. Today, there are hundreds of organizations using BetterBNC’s powerful platform for their contests including a growing number of scholastic/collegiate awards programs. Contact us today to learn more about how BetterBNC can improve your contest experience. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.